This Is Max.
With a world-class art collection and a floor of curated guestrooms with turntables and vinyl, Hotel Max is dedicated to lovers of music and art. Indulge in our Provenance Signature Amenities, locally influenced honor bars and daily craft beer hour, or experience Miller’s Guild, one of the city’s best restaurants.
IN THE CENTER OF SEATTLE
Poised at the corner of SW 7th Avenue and Stewart Street, Hotel Max is conveniently located within walking distance of Seattle’s Pike Place Market and nearby shopping district and is just a ride-share away from many of the city’s cultural attractions. From the Space Needle and Museum of Pop Culture located in downtown Lower Queen Anne, to the hip collective of independent bars, restaurants and shops that blanket the nearby Capitol Hill neighborhood, Hotel Max puts travelers within easy access of the city’s hot spots and local jaunts.
- Save up to 25% off our most flexible rate over Memorial Day weekend
- Reserve by May 5th to secure this special rate
- Valid for stays from May 22nd through May 30th
- Rate includes a $25 Visa Gift Card per night
- Gift card can be spent anywhere, with exception of room, taxes, and fees.